Tuesday, September 17, 2013

beta9

Well.  is it never ending feature creep or really required.  Frankly I want this correct and I had to add this to beta9.  I was doing my first shoot with beta8 and wanted to reselect the red ball and tweak the color and realized there was no way to tweak a color you always had to start again.  so I reworked the hud to now allow the balls to report their current color so when you either change models or change balls the color picker restores the last used color.

I also added an information button that send you the the Lee Filter website so you can read about the RL filters.  Under RGB entry I also added the ability to enter a lee filter number and it will select that.

Is it finally done?  Maybe?  :D

Thanks again beta testers,, really appreciate the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment