Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Welcome to LUMIPro 2017 Beta


It always blows me away when i write this post.  There are beta1s for about 7 releases of lumipro.  I'm so happy you are willing to help making the 2017 release amazing.

Ok.  Here is the deal.  I need about 20-30 users to give it test runs. Help find bugs.  Tell me what you like or don't like with the interface.  Tell me positive as well as negative feedback please.

You can give your feedback here.  https://goo.gl/forms/A7tz1KzEoXOUhLZD2

please watch the video i recorded to help brief you on the new features.  There are still a couple of small features i'm going to add in beta2, but i wanted to get this big feature released.

BTW the ball movement feature i protyped about 4-5 different ways.  I really need your feeback, 




4 comments:

  1. love the new features so far Stefan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am finding the new features faster.. love how the balls are easy to manipulate.. so far so good.. adding more poses tomorrow to see how a number of poses holds up..

    ReplyDelete